Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I Love: Nook/Kindle Cases

My wonderful Mama's birthday is coming up.  Shhh... don't tell her, but my Dad is getting her an e-reader.  I have been looking for a case to give her for it.  I want something obviously padded and well-made and since I just adore looking at patterns, graphics, and fabrics, I'm really enjoying looking at the many gorgeous choices that are out there. 

These are my favorites.  What do you think?  Do you have a favorite?  Which one do you think Mom would like best?  I love them all. 

photo sources and links to shops listed clockwise starting with top left
Aimee Marie Couture
SeaSideSew
Kreated by Kim
Free Moment
RKEM Designs
Rogue Theory

2 comments:

  1. Tough choices! Either way your mom's new ereader will be very cozy and loved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Callie!

    I'd love to own a Kindle, too bad it wasn't supported in Malaysia :(

    Btw, thank you for your comment support on my post announcing that we're expecting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!