Monday, March 28, 2011

Bathroom Update (but no pictures) and Basket Bookshelves

Well, my weekend involved painting, taping, and more painting and I am proud to announce that we now have a striped guest bathroom!  And I LOVE it.  No pictures yet (or anytime soon, I'm sure) because we tend to do house projects at a pace of super slow to quite super slow and I still don't have a mirror back up on the wall yet.  This is despite having brought home two different ones which I was certain were PERFECT in the store, only to get them home and hold them up and find them both lacking somehow. 

In the meantime though, here's a bit of inspiration.  I'm now on the hunt for baskets that fit the two matching little bookshelves we own which look just-like-this-one-here!  Don't worry, I'm now traveling everywhere with a tape measure in my purse.  Yes, I am morphing into that girl.
This lovely bedroom picture and inspiring bookshelves found here
Perhaps those two little bookshelves with still-to-be-found-but-I'm-certain-they're-out-there-baskets can be my solution to our lack of bedside tables?

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts!