Monday, January 31, 2011

Things I Love: Monday Morning Pick-Me-Up: Dresses with Stripes

We had a gorgeous 65 degree January Sunday.  The sun was out and I loved every minute of it.  The weather has me daydreaming of spring.  And beaches and bike rides and long chatty walks with friends and flip flops and dresses without tights on underneath or sweaters on over top.

Particularly adorable sun dresses like this one from Shabby Apple.  You must click on the link and check out the sweet not-too-low-but-quite-cute scoop of that back too.  Although, I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of those shoes with that dress.  I think I'd wear some strappy high-heeled sandals or some nude peep-toe pumps.  And dear model, please don't pout.  .  You look quite put out and you have such a pretty face and you should be happy--you are at the park!, so please smile.  Mr. Mason would. 

Or this one from Anthropologie.

Obviously, I'm loving summery stripes right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!