Friday, January 28, 2011

Things I Love: Horse Bookends

I saw these horse bookends featured yesterday or the day before on this sweet blog I love to check out when I decide I deserve a 45 second brain break at work. 

I pretty much adore them.  I used to ride and I miss it and actually about two or three years ago I found some fantastic horse bookends similar to these (only much much cheaper) at TJ Maxx's (one of my favorite places ever) and we were in a hurry so I didn't get them.  Of course, when I went back two days later they were gone and my heart has pined for them ever since.

Of course, this time, when I clicked through Joanna's blog to the etsy shop where she found these beauties they were already gone.  DramaticLeSigh.  Guess it was a sign I should save my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!