Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Home Inspiration: Closet Edition

So I've spent some time in the last few days online (what else is new?) looking at more design blogs.  And online catalogs.  Sherry (of Young House Love.  Who doesn't know me from Eve, but whatever, I feel like we could be friends and this is my blog and so in my blog, we're on a first name basis.) recommends looking through magazines and online and gathering lots of examples of rooms you love.  You know, to see where the commonalities lie.  And discover what you like. 

And, because, you know, I thought it would be fun.  I got the great, completely unoriginal idea to share some of this inspiration with you, bloggyland.  Plus, then I can look back and find these bits of inspiration again.  Easily.  You know.  Win-win. 

So, I'm not really looking to redo our closet.  (Hmmm... although maybe I should because when the Math Man's and my clothes collide, it is going to be one squished elephant trying to fit in a shoebox).  But I can't resist sharing this beautiful space with you.  And I've been obsessed with the idea of a beautiful built in and highly functional closet ever since my regular babysitting job in college.  (Oh yes, that was a mama with a gorgeous closet and the wardrobe to fill it)  Of course, this closet is about the size of our entire bedroom... but, hey, a girl can dream, right?

yummy closet photo via Decorno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!